Hiramasa Kingfish Ceviche
With coconut, chilli and kaffir lime leaf. A gorgeous kingfish ceviche with asian spices and tangy lime.
- 400g Hiramasa kingfish, 5mm slices
- 400ml coconut and lime brine
- Coconut and lime brine
- 200ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 100ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 75ml white wine vinegar
- 20ml fish sauce
- A pinch of sugar
- A pinch of sea salt
- 5 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 20g toasted coconut shavings
- 1 finely sliced red chilli
- 1 punnet micro coriander
- Step 1Mix all ingredients together. Combine the kingfish with the coconut and lime brine and leave to stand for 5-10 minutes. Take the kingfish out of the brine but keep the liquid.
- Step 2To serve, Spread out the kingfish on a serving platter of your liking or smaller individual plates and pour the remaining liquid evenly on top. Sprinkle the kaffir lime leaf, toasted coconut shaving and chillis over the kingfish and finish of with a generous bunch of micro coriander.