Tandoori Salmon Baguette
A quick and easy, yet delicious lunch.
- 2 Tassal fresh Salmon portions, skin-off
- 1 large or 2 small baguettes, halved
- 75ml natural yoghurt
- 25ml Tandoori paste
- 50ml yoghurt or mayonnaise extra
- 1 cucumber, shaved to ribbons
- 100g soft lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, cut into small wedges
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp mint
- Step 1Pre-heat oven 200°C. Mix 50ml yoghurt and Tandoori paste together, then marinate the salmon portions for 10 mins. Place marinated salmon portions onto a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 mins.
- Step 2Allow salmon to cool slightly and break into flakes.
- Step 3Spread baguette with a little yoghurt; top the base with salad ingredients, cover salad with flaked Tandoori salmon, and finish with mint leaves. Replace baguette crown and serve.